Monday, November 3, 2008

Change...a Democratic Rally

Jim and I went to our first political rally on Saturday evening. We went to see Sen. Joe Biden at a rally held on the BGSU campus here in Bowling Green, Ohio. It was an interesting experience. Biden is a pretty good speaker, actually. The news reports said that there were over 2,000 people there - which I think is pretty good for a college town on a Saturday night.
Here are a couple pictures from the event. The first photo is of the sniper/lookout on top of Williams Hall, where the history department is housed. The second is of some of the crowd, and the third is a slightly blurry photo of Biden speaking. It was difficult to get a good picture!

I don't know if I'll be able to sleep until I know the outcome of the election!


From Blog Photos




From Blog Photos




From Blog Photos

No comments: